Hi fellow bloggers!
Welcome and thank you for taking the time to read our Party in the Kids’ Kitchen guidelines. These are in place to ensure that the Party is worthwhile to everyone and leaves all participants feeling positive about their time at the Party.
- Follow In the Kids’ Kitchen and/or Child Led Life on one or more social media outlets and let us know when you link up! We welcome food-related shares to our Facebook page every day and follow everyone back who follows us on Twitter.
- Share family-friendly, food-related content.
- Leave up to 3 links per week, along with your e-mail in the sign-up form so we can update you every week when the Party is live or if there is a problem with a link that you shared.
- Be interactive — it’s a party! Click through and comment on posts from In The Kids’ Kitchen or Child Led Life, or comment on/share our Facebook posts. Please do this by the end of the weekend.
- Click on and comment on 2+ links from your fellow bloggers who have shared in the linky party by the end of the weekend.
- Add our blog hop button (below) somewhere on your site — either on the post itself, your sidebar, or a dedicated blog hop page.
<a href=”https://www.inthekidskitchen.com/party-kids-kitchen/”><img class=”aligncenter wp-image-302 size-thumbnail” src=”https://www.inthekidskitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Party5-150×150.png” alt=”Party in the kids kitchen” height=”150″ width=”150″></a>
We use a great system to run our parties called Inlinkz, if you are interested in developing a linky party of your own, please consider using our referral link which helps pay for the cost of hosting of the Party in the Kids’ Kitchen.