These white chocolate dipped Valentine’s Day Wafer Cookies are an easy no bake treat that’s perfect to make in a pinch for classroom parties and gifts! Colorful and super tasty too!
White Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Wafer Cookies
We love to bake together as a family, but sometimes when you have to make a big batch of treats (say for a classroom party), it helps to have shortcuts. (Shhhhh…)
I love these chocolate dipped wafer cookies because:
- There’s no baking required (saves time!)
- They are dipped in white chocolate (more yum!)
- Kids can help make them (easy!)
For some reason wafer cookies are one of those things I don’t think to buy very often, but I used to LOVE them as a kid! There was just something about those alternating layers of crunchy and creamy – I would literally let them melt in my mouth.
When you dip them in a thick layer of white chocolate, they taste even more amazing!
Related: If you are looking for an easy cookie recipe to bake with your kids, try our Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies! They would taste amazing dipped in white chocolate too!
How to Make Valentine’s Day Wafer Cookies
A free printable copy of this Valentine’s Day wafer cookies is available at the bottom of the post, following our quick shopping list and prep tips.
Valentine Wafer Cookies Ingredients
Look how easy! Only 3 ingredients!
Kitchen Supplies Used:
- We used strawberry wafer cookies because they’re pink and the perfect festive color for Valentine’s Day. However, you can absolutely use any (or all) of your favorite flavors!
- If melting white chocolate in the microwave, be sure to use a microwave safe bowl and handle with care. Heat in 20 second intervals, stirring between, until melted. (Grown-ups should handle this step for younger kids).
- When we make chocolate dipped treats, we love to use our silicone baking mats on top of a cookie sheet to dry our chocolate. When the chocolate hardens, it pops right off the non-stick mats! These baking mats are one of the most versatile kitchen tools!
Pin our White Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies on Pinterest:
Grab a free printable copy of our Valentine’s Day Wafer Cookies recipe:
- 1 pack strawberry wafer cookies
- 1 bag white chocolate wafer or chips
- Assorted Valentine's Day sprinkles
- Using a double boiler, melt the white chocolate until smooth and creamy.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Dip one half of the wafer cookie into the melted chocolate and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- While the chocolate is still warm add sprinkles to each wafer cookie.
- Allow to dry completely before serving or storing.
See all of our favorite Valentine’s Day treats for kids: