Inside: A awesome collection of all types of spooktacular kid-made Halloween snacks.
The internet is FILLED with adorable Halloween snacks and food ideas this time of year.
– BUT –
…can your kids actually make those intricate recipes?
Because creating and cooking them is half the fun!!
We’ve rounded up over forty of our favorite Halloween snacks that are not only kid-approved, but they’re kid-made too!
40+ Creepy Cool Kid-Made Halloween Snacks
Bookmark this list of Halloween Snacks, because we’ll keep adding ideas as we find them!
Healthy Halloween Snacks for Kids
- Healthy Ghost Pops (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — a boo-rific banana treat
- Frankenstein Guacamole (recipe on Arts & Crackers) — a spooktacular way to get kids to eat healthy avocados!
- Funky Monster Apple Snacks (recipe on The Inspiration Edit) — a sweet fruit treat you can feel good about serving and your kids will love the funky monster mouths!
- Frankensmoothie (recipe on Mommy’s Bundle) — packed with healthy fruits and veggies, this is one Halloween treat you’ll both agreed on!
- Halloween Deviled Eggs (recipe on Foodnservice.com)
- Five Little Pumpkins Snack (recipe on Mom Inspired Life) — pretzels and cheese
- Healthy Pumpkin Muffins (recipe on Wholesome Yum) — a healthy base recipe that you can decorate for the holiday
Creepy Cakes, Cupcakes, & Cookies
- Spooky Slime Cookies (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — bright green “slime” monster meringues (ps- they’re gluten and dairy free!)
- Slime Monster Cupcakes — click for recipe!
- Spooky Graveyard Cake (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — click for recipe video!
- Sugar Skull Cookies (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — WOW-worthy painted cookies for Halloween or Dia de Los Muertos celebrations
- Crunchy Candy Corn Treats (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — a chewy marshmallow treat packed with crunchy peanuts and sweet candy corn
- Ghost Meringues (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — super spooky Halloween cookie that melts in your mouth
- Creamsicle Flavored Mini Orange Halloween Cupcakes (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — bright orange mini cupcakes topped with Jack-O-Lanterns
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — shaped just like Jack-o-Lanterns
- Spiderweb Cookies (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — a twist on chocolate dipped peanut butter crackers
- Easy Candy Spider Cookies (recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — sugar cookies topped with fun candy spiders
- Chocolate Spiderweb Cupcake Toppers (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — a dessert making shortcut for show-stopping Halloween cupcakes
- Ghoulish Ghost Cupcakes (recipe on Lemon Lime Adventures) — rich chocolate cupcakes topped with a spooky marshmallow ghost
- Witch’s Cauldron Cupcakes (recipe on Rainy Day Mum) — lime green surprise
- Mini Pumpkin Cakes (recipe on Foodnservice.com) — brightly frosted snack cakes perfect for a festive lunch treat or party spread
- Pumpkin Oat Cookies (recipe on Sun Hats & Wellie Boots) — crispy and sweet, with a pumpkin seed smile
- Monster Cookies (recipe on Red Ted Art) — kids will have a blast making these melty monster faces
- Apple Turnover Mummies (recipe on Kitchen Counter Chronicles) — these sweet apple pie mummies are almost too cute to be spooky!
- Thumbprint “Eyeball” Cookies (recipe on Beauty Through Imperfection) — they’re watching you!
- Franken-Krispies (recipe on Dinner with the Rollos) — rice krispie treats get a mean green makeover and funny Frankenfaces!
- Frankenstein & Zombie Cookies (recipe on Dinner at the Zoo) — another way to use those gingerbread man cookie cutters…
- Halloween Gingerbread Cookies (recipe on Rainy Day Mum) — make skeletons, tombstones, & more!
- Monster Eye Cupcakes (recipe on Lemon Lime Adventures) — creepy eyeball covered cupcakes that will stand out on a party table
- Jack Skellington Pull-Apart Cupcakes (recipe on The Soccer mom Blog) – click for recipe video!
Spooky Snack Mixes
- Honey-Glazed Halloween Trail Mix (recipe on Lemon Lime Adventures) — a wholesome snack blend with candy corn and candy pumpkins
- Halloween Popcorn Mix (recipe on 3 Princesses and 1 Dude) — a smorgasbord of Halloween snack fun
- Halloween Candy Apples (recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — dipped in funky Halloween colors, they make awesome gift ideas
- Mummy Pops (recipe on Dinner with the Rollos) — a spooky twist on cake pops
- Halloween Bark (recipe on Crystal & Comp) — the perfect combo of salty and sweet in a spooky treat
- Ghost Lollies (recipe on Kids Craft Room) — “paint” your own ghastly shapes with these white chocolate lollipops
- Pressed Sugar Halloween Candy (recipe on Steam Powered Family) — make your own molded candy in any Halloween shape
- Ghost Pretzel Sticks (recipe on The Inspiration Edit) — dipped pretzel rods with funky faces
- Slimy Limey Lemonade (recipe on Rainy Day Mum) — an impossibly neon green Halloween punch
- Spooky Superhero Potion (recipe on What’s Up Fagans) — let your kids imagination run wild as they whip up a fruity Halloween concoction
More Halloween Snacks for Kids
- Mummy Meatballs (recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — A quick & easy snack or Halloween party app with crescent dough
- Jack-O-Lantern Pancakes (recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — A festive Halloween breakfast for kids
- Halloween Spider Pizza (recipe on Kids Craft Room) — Large pizzas topped with mini spiders OR mini pizzas made into spiders – either way they’re spooky Halloween food fun!
- Halloween Pudding Cups (recipe on Arts & Crackers) — 6 super easy tutorials to make different Hallowen inspired pudding cups, from bats to black cats and more!
- Candy Corn Jello Parfaits (recipe on Lemon Lime Adventures) — a festive layered Jello treat that looks just like a candy corn
- Jello Zombie Brains (recipe on Lemon Lime Adventures) — not for the squeamish!
Have you made any of these Halloween snacks yet? Tell us which one(s) you love!