20 Stocking Stuffers for Kids Under $10 (That Don’t Look Cheap!)
Inside: Fill up your kids Christmas stockings without breaking the bank! A cool collection of useful stocking stuffers for kids that are all under $10 each (but don’t look cheap!)
Thrifty Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Kids
There are so many fun traditions around Christmas stockings – I had no idea there were so many different ways to do it.
Some families open one gift from the stocking for the 12 Days of Christmas, while others open them all on Christmas Eve. My family always just lumped it in with the other Christmas gifts on Christmas morning but I think we might be switching it up this year.
I’m planning on stuffing the sockings with toys and treats that we can enjoy on Christmas Eve – hot chocolate mixes, Terry’s Chocolate Oranges, and a few gifts from this list. We’ll put on some Christmas carols as we play, and then maybe wrap things up with a walk looking at all the neighbour’s light displays before cuddling up for a Christmas book (ooh, have to pop one of those in the stocking, too!)
How does your family do Christmas stockings?
Budget-friendly Stocking Stuffers
- Nosey Nose Pencil Sharpener
- Rubiks Cube Game
- Road Car Tape
- Barbie Fairytale Ballerina Doll
- Spokester Bicycle Noise Maker
- Minecraft Silicone Wristbands
- Top 10 Manliest Mustaches
- Paint by Stickers Book
- Smack It Card Game
- Melissa & Doug Rainbow Mini Notes
- Poop Emoji Fidget Spinner
- Crayola Washable Kid’s Paint
- Minecraft Minifigure Surprise Box
- LEGO Creator Red Racer
- Hair Chalk Pens
- Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
- My Little Pony 8″ Plush
- 4M Zero Gravity Fridge Rover
- Emoji Jumbo Sticker Pack
- Alex Toys Straw Rockets
* Note: All items listed were under $10 at the time of publication, though sellers may change prices without our knowledge.
Be sure to save this list of Christmas stocking stuffers for when you need some shopping inspiration!
For more fun holiday ideas, check out our Mickey & Minnie Christmas Donuts or our 5-minute Peppermint Fluff dip.