This Chocolate Cookie Pudding is a rich, creamy dessert that your family will love!
One of my favorite childhood memories is the chocolate pudding my mom used to make. I remember clearly the anticipation — peeking in the fridge throughout the afternoon to check on it — just waiting to dive in after dinner.
This recipe is just like that thick, creamy classic, but with the addition of crunchy cookies and chocolate shavings. That’s triple the chocolatey goodness!
Love pudding? Try our easy Watermelon Pudding Cups too!
Chocolate Cookie Pudding Ingredients
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup chocolate shavings
- ¼ cup crushed chocolate cookies
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ cup cornstarch
Kitchen tools you might find useful:
Place the cocoa powder, chocolate shavings, and chocolate cookies in a medium sauce pot.
Pour the milk and slowly incorporate the cornstarch. Stir regularly.
Set the pot over medium heat and stir until the first bubble forms.
Remove from the heat and let it cool down for 20 minutes.
Divide into rock glasses or parfait/sundae cups to serve. Refrigerate to set.
Garnish with crushed cookies. Serve and enjoy.
You’ll also love this extra-indulgent variation:
Simply incorporate some caramel sauce into the batter before cooking for a new chocolate caramel treat!
Grab your free printable version of this Chocolate Cookie Pudding recipe:
- ¼ Cup cocoa powder
- ½ Cup chocolate shavings
- ¼ Cup crushed chocolate cookies
- 2 Cups milk
- ¼ Cup cornstarch
- Place the cocoa powder, chocolate shavings, and chocolate cookies in a pot.
- Pour the milk and slowly incorporate the cornstarch. Stir regularly.
- Set the pot over medium heat and stir until the first bubble forms.
- Remove from the heat and let it cool down for 20 minutes.
- Divide into rock glasses.
- Garnish with crushed cookies.
- Serve and enjoy.