30+ Super Cute Thanksgiving Recipes for Kids
Inside: From breakfast to dessert, we’ve got it covered with this complete collection of cute and creative Thanksgiving recipes for kids!
You’ll Love These Super Cute Thanksgiving Recipes for Kids!
Thanksgiving is definitely a food holiday! Whether you’ve got a budding chef who wants to help in the kitchen, or you’re looking for ways to make school lunches fun in the fall, we’ve got it all here!
From unexpected Thanksgiving inspired breakfasts, to turkey-themed treats, there’s something for everyone on this list of the best kids Thanksgiving recipes from our favorite family food bloggers!
Click on links below for full recipes:
Terrific Thanksgiving Treats
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Bundt Cake (recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — A box mix shortcut makes this recipe super easy – and it’s still amazingly moist and delicious!
- Chocolate & Pumpkin Spice Truffles (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — Drop one of these pumpkin shaped treats into a mug of warm milk to make a delicious pumpkin hot cocoa!
- Magical Pumpkin Cake (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — A decadently fluffy layered pumpkin & chocolate dessert.
- Pumpkin Patch Pudding Cups (recipe on Arts & Crackers) — An adorable fall version of the always delicious chocolate dirt pudding.
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — Ooey-gooey bread pudding with chunks of rich pumpkin baked right in; this one is guaranteed to be a hit with the whole family!
- Cinderella’s Pumpkin Sugar Cookies (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — Perfect for the Disney fans of the family!
- Turkey Brownies (recipe on Mommy’s Bundle) — Jazz up traditional fudge brownies with turkey decorations!
- Healthier Pumpkin Pie (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — Low carb and low sugar, a win-win for everyone!
- Mini Pumpkin Pies (recipe on Dinner with the Rollos) — Just the right size for little hands!
- Turkey Pudding Cups (recipe on Crystal & Comp) — A cookie & frosting takes this pudding cup to the next level of Thanksgiving fun!
- Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes (recipe on Wholesome Yum) — A handheld healthy Thanksgiving dessert, both paleo and low carb!
- “Secret Ingredient” Pumpkin Spice Cookies (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — Kid-approved and fun to bake together!
- Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Loaf (recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — Now you can recreate the coffee shop favorite anytime at home!
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — A new twist on a classic cookie – decorate them for even more baking fun!
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — Pretty much the cutest Thanksgiving treat ever!
- Pumpkin Pie Ravioli (recipe on Arts & Crackers) — It’s actually a dessert!
Kid-Friendly Thanksgiving Dinner
- Turkey Cheese Ball — An adorable snack while Thanksgiving dinner is in the oven!
- Homemade Butter (recipe on Buggy & Buddy) — Kids will get a kick out of making their own butter to spread on Thanksgiving rolls!
- Crockpot Mashed Potatoes (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — This classic side dish has never been easier to make!
- Sugar-free Cranberry Sauce (recipe on Wholesome Yum) — Once you’ve had the real thing, you might never go back to the canned version!
- Ginger Ale Glazed Carrots (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — Only 2 ingredients and there will be NO leftovers!
- Cranberry Crescent Rolls (recipe on Beauty Through Imperfection) — A fun way to enjoy cranberry sauce with dinner!
- Dairy Free Scalloped Sweet Potatoes with Candied Pecans (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — So tasty that kids will never know this side dish is actually good for them!
- Homemade Mac & Cheese (recipe on Dinner with the Rollos) — Because everything is better with mac & cheese!
Kids Thanksgiving Recipes for Breakfast
- Cinnamon Roll Turkeys — Make these adorable cinnamon rolls to look like Thanksgiving turkeys!
- Pumpkin Pancakes (recipe on In The Kids Kitchen) — A festive pumpkin-shaped breakfast that’s perfect all the way from Halloween through Thanksgiving.
- Pumpkin French Toast Sticks (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — Real pumpkin in the batter!
- “Turkey” Toast (recipe on Beauty Through Imperfection) — Grab those Thanksgiving cookie cutter for a high-protein (and fun) way to start the day!
- Pumpkin Spice Scones (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — Psst…this one is perfect with coffee (or hot cocoa for the kids)
- Crockpot Apple Cinnamon Rice Pudding (recipe on Rainy Day Mum) — Full of fall flavor and sure to warm up the family on cool mornings.
Kids Thanksgiving Themed Lunchbox Ideas
- Pumpkin Hummus (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter) — A yummy fall dip to enjoy fruits and veggies!
- 2-Bite Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — High in protein and fiber, these sweet treats are perfect to pop in a lunchbox!
- Turkey Shaped Sandwich (recipe on Arts & Crackers) — The cutest & most creative turkey sandwich you’ll ever see!
- Brined Pumpkin Seeds (recipe on Twitchetts) — A healthier alternative to chips!
- Leftover Turkey Dinner Tacos (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog) — An exciting new way to use all that leftover turkey!
- Turkey Hand Snacks — Fill clear food prep gloves with popcorn and candy to look like turkeys!
I was looking for some easy Thanksgiving recipes to make with my kids. I’m loving all the cute turkey themed recipes. They’re so appealing for kids and I love doing this at this time of year. It’s such good family time.
Typically, cornucopia are stuffed with an assortment of fresh fruits and veggies. On one of the best holidays of the year? Sweets take over.
I enjoy these recipes at home with my kids!