40 Cute Christmas Recipes for Kids
Inside: Perfect for parties or celebrating as a family, you’ll find so many goodies in this collection of Christmas Recipes for Kids!
40 Cute Christmas Recipes for Kids
I have so many childhood memories that revolve around food and family. We had a full line-up of family events during Christmas week: cookie-making day, Pizza and Chinese food day, Christmas Eve dinner and Grandma’s, and Christmas dinner at Granny’s. As you can see, food played a big role in our holidays!
Now that I have kids of my own, I try to make the holiday season just as magical for them as it was for me.
We’ve started our own cookie making tradition with my mom and sister. We have tamales on Christmas Eve (a tradition in my husband’s family), and Christmas dinner with the whole family.
We pretty much spend the entire month cooking and enjoying holiday treats together!
This collection of Christmas recipes for kids includes some of our family favorites, as well as contributions from some of our blogger friends.
These Christmas recipes are so much fun for kids…and the young-at-heart!
For easier searching, we’ve grouped the Christmas recipes for kids into sections based on the type of treat, from cookies to cupcakes to candy. Enjoy!
Holiday Breakfast & Lunch for Kids
- Angel Sandwich (see how it’s made at Arts & Crackers)
- Christmas Tree Waffles (get the full recipe on The Best Ideas for Kids)
- String Cheese Snowmen (recipe on Arts & Crackers)
- Gingerbread Cinnamon Buns (recipe at Sugar Spice & Glitter)
- Rudolph Pretzels (recipe at Kids Craft Room)
- Christmas Pretzel Wreaths (recipe at The Flying Couponer)
- Reindeer Rice Krispie Treats (full recipe at Crafts on Sea)
- Easy Reindeer Krispies (see them at Messy Little Monster)
Kids Christmas Cookies
- Polar Bear Oreos (from In The Kids Kitchen)
- Standing Gingerbread Men Sugar Cookies (on In The Kids Kitchen)
- Christmas Tree Oreos (get the recipe at The Soccer Mom Blog)
- Grinch Snowball Cookies (see the recipe at The Soccer Mom Blog)
- Peppermint Cake Mix Cookies (see the recipe on Moneywise Moms)
- Rudolph Nutter Butters (see how they’re made at Kimspired DIY)
- Christmas Lights Cookies (recipe from Fireflies and Mudpies)
- Chocolate Reindeer Cookies (get the recipe at Fireflies and Mudpies)
- Peppermint Candy Cane Cookies (see them at Fireflies and Mudpies)
- Low Sugar Sugar Cookies (recipe on Goodie Goodie Lunchbox)
- Easy Reindeer Oreos (recipe at Childhood 101)
- Peppermint Cream Mice (see the entire recipe on Rainy Day Mum)
- Christmas Candy Sleigh (see how it’s made at The Soccer Mom Blog)
Kids Christmas Cupcakes
- Strawberry Santa Hat Cupcakes (on In the Kids Kitchen)
- Peppermint Bark Cupcakes (recipe on In The Kids Kitchen)
- Christmas Tree Cupcakes (see the recipe at Crayons & Cravings)
- Wreath Cupcakes (get the recipe at The Soccer Mom Blog)
- Gingerbread Cupcakes (see how they’re made at Picklebums)
- Rudolph Cupcakes (see the video at The Soccer Mom Blog)
- Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate (from In The Kids Kitchen)
- Homemade Eggnog for Kids (recipe on Sugar Spice & Glitter)
- Snowman Hot Chocolate Gift Set
- Snowman Poop Treat Bags (recipe at The Soccer Mom Blog)
- Christmas Brownies (3 Ways)
- Kid-made Mini Gingerbread House Cakes (recipe on The Soccer Mom Blog)
- Christmas Present Pretzel Treats (get the recipe from Mommy’s Bundle)
- Edible Christmas Ornaments (see how they’re made at Red Ted Art)
- Reindeer Ice Cream Sandwiches (view the full recipe at Meaningful Mama)
- Polar Bear Donuts (see them at The Inspiration Edit)
- Trolli Trees Jello Slupers (get the recipe at Fun For Little Ones)
- Snowmen Pops (recipe from Mommy Enlightened)
- 5 Ingredient Christmas Snack Mix (recipe on The Seasoned Mom)